Lotus Leaf Solutions, LLC
- Though this product is safe for most pregnant women, always consult with a doctor if you are in any way concerned with your health or how your body may be affected by this product.
- Nothing contained in Lotus Leaf packaging, information, website, or instructions for use is intended to be construed as medical advice provided by either or LotusLeaf Solutions’ Associates (employees, managers, agents, representatives, staff, or sales team affiliates). Lotus Leaf and LotusLeaf Solutions’ Associates cannot be held responsible or liable for the diagnosis, treatment, medical advice, or care of the consumer or any other parties as a result of such person’s purchase or use of the Lotus Leaf system. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available in Lotus Leaf packaging, information, website, or instructions for use is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through the packaging, information, website, or instructions for use with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
- Choking: The Lotus Leaf system is made of biodegradable latex foam. Avoid leaving exposed foam around children. Exposed foam material poses choking and aspiration hazards to children.
- The Lotus Leaf system is not intended as a substitute for recommended medical products and nothing in any content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available in Lotus Leaf packaging, information, website, or instructions is intended as medical advice. The Lotus Leaf system should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of a physician or healthcare professional. Neither Julie Robbins, founder of LotusLeaf Solutions, nor any of LotusLeaf Solultions’ Associates, is a physician or healthcare professional of any kind, and the scope of the Lotus Leaf system does not include treatment or diagnosis of any specific illness or disease. Any person who suspects they may have an ailment or illness requiring medical attention is encouraged to consult a physician immediately.
- The Lotus Leaf system is NOT fire proof.
- Smoking in bed is a common cause of fire fatalities, so do not smoke in bed or around your Lotus Leaf system.
- Use care when using your Lotus Leaf system around direct and indirect heat sources, such as heating pads, space heaters, electrical cords, appliances, or light fixtures that can fall onto or come into contact with your Lotus Leaf system.
- Avoid using the Lotus Leaf system around open flames, such as candles, fire places, matches, or lighters
Improper Use of the Lotus Leaf System
- Your Lotus Leaf system should be used only for its intended purposes, that is to provide more comfortable and supported resting and sleeping positions for pregnant users. Please refer to our website for more information regarding the intended uses for which our product is designed and made.
- This product is NOT intended to be used for breastfeeding or co-sleeping. Use of the Lotus Leaf System while breastfeeding or co-sleeping increases the risk of asphyxiation of your infant.
- The manufacturer warrants that the Lotus Leaf product will substantially conform to the specifications set forth on manufacturer’s web site, and the product will be free from material manufacturing defects,
THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE GRANTED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES (WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND SOLE OBLIGATION, HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT, OR CREDIT OR REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM USE OF THE PRODUCT INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY, OR ANY OF ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, THE COMPANY’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR SUCH PRODUCT.