Blissful Sleep For Your Pregnancy 

The Lotus Leaf is a therapeutic pillow system for side-sleeping, designed to cradle your body and support you in perfect alignment.

Key Features

  • Base cushion creates space for lower arm, relieving numbness and tingling

  • Adjustable for all body types and trimesters

  • Contoured head pillow specially designed for side sleeping

  • Includes 2 wedges for back and belly

  • Eco-Friendly washable modal covers

  • 100% latex foam base, wedges and contoured  head pillow

  • Made in USA

Scroll Down to Learn More

 

 

Pain Relief

Ergonomically designed to address the aches and pains in pregnancy 
so you can get the quality sleep you need.

 
 

Real People, Real Results

See why pregnant moms and others love the Lotus Leaf

 
 

Easy Set Up

Customize the Lotus Leaf for your body in just a few minutes

Safety & Sustainability

Learn More

100% Natural Latex Foam

Learn More

95% Carbon Neutral Fabric

Learn More

100% Recycled Pillow Fibers

Learn More

Better Sleep For Healthier Births

Learn More

Safety & Sustainability

We want to take care of women while protecting the planet our babies will inherit. This is why the the Lotus Leaf is produced entirely in the USA, in a way that is sustainable and environmentally friendly, while using materials that are safe for you and your baby all the way down to the parts per million (PPM).

100% Natural Latex Foam

Sustainably sourced from tapping the sap of rubber trees, our foam provides both support and breathability at night.

We use 100% Natural Latex foam, not synthetic or blended latex. It is inherently non-toxic and durable while being biodegradable and safe down to the PPM. We also do not use any flame retardants in our foam, and our manufacturer’s facilities are free of PBDE’s and other flame retardants.

100% Recycled Pillow Fibers

All of the polyfil fibers in our pillows are from recycled materials: post-consumer PET soda bottles and post-industrial polyfil excess. No flame retardant or other harmful chemicals are used in the manufacturing process, ensuring that the pillows are safe for you and your baby down to the PPM.

95% Carbon Neutral Fabric

Our fabric covers are designed to be comfortable and eco-friendly. 95% of our fabric is made with Modal fibers, giving it the soft and breathable feel ideal for sleeping. Our Modal is undyed and is made from recycled wood pulp in a process that is completely carbon neutral. The remaining 5% is made from Rayon, another wood pulp based fabric. This combination gives it a soft and stretchy feel.

Better Sleep For Healthier Births

Studies show that women that get more than 6 hours of sleep in their third trimester are 4.5x less likely to have a caesarean section. Additionally women that get more than 5 hours of sleep a night have a decreased risk of giving birth prematurely.

Our Mission is to help pregnant women get the pain relief and quality sleep they need, for healthier pregnancies and better birth outcomes.

big-leaf-girl.jpg

Out of Stock

 

 

 

Empty-Product.png
Lotus Leaf
199.00

Therapeutic Pregnancy Pillow System

Quantity:
PURCHASE

Available Exclusively in the Continental United States.